Feelin' this out

I have never used Blogger before (or if I have, my high school antics and older age have caught up and affected my memory), and can't say yet if I will continue with it. Time will tell. So consider these first couple of posts a trial run. Please forgive the current blank and default looking style until I figure out what's what.

On first glance, it appears to be simplified enough but I tend to lose patience and crave instant gratification. I guess this counts as my third blogging venture (technically my fourth but only because my first one was moved to it's own server) in regards to Second Life anyway.

You may or may not know of me from the RockNGames blog and the M2 Fashion Angel's blog. If you do, thank you for visiting and dealing with this latest location change; and if you don't, welcome! To everyone, I hope you enjoy your visits and I do welcome comments and discussion.
Speaking of comments, I currently have them set to moderation, only because my original WordPress blog got out of hand with spam and I spent quite awhile deleting a stack of 5000 last night. So, like my title, I am feeling this out.

*distracted* ooo Dane Cook on Jay Leno...brb

Ok, commercial.

No, sorry...distracted again by SL jeans.

And Dane is now back. Hold, please.

I guess SL is like RL with things changing, evolving and growing. In SL though things seem to happen in a much quicker time frame. I haven't quite figured out the reasoning behind that phenomenon yet. For myself, even though I have loved all 3+ years of my SL as a whole, it did have some bad effects on me for awhile (a lot of escapism) but that eventually turned into a wake up call and after 2 years in I started to get my act together and am now in the best frame of mind and health that I have been in all of my adult life. I was lucky. Some, not so much.

I watched CSI:NY last night--the mega-hyped episode based around SL. And while I got a kick out of seeing our world there on the boobtube for millions that have never heard of it, it was also a bit scary. The basic premise (RL murder via SL stalking) is really not all that far-fetched.

*distracted yet again* Chris Cornell (former Soundgarden and RATM) on Jay Leno now. I got stabbed for this man way back in the day! LOL But that's a story for another post. Oh I dig this song. It almost sounds like a cover tune, though I can't quite place it...

Well, I think I've overstayed my semi-introductory post, not to mention it's definitely my bedtime. Thank you for surviving through my (undiagnosed/self-proclaimed) ADHD...here's to many more!

~QQ~

0 comments: